Re: what is best way to get the latest libpq version.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: what is best way to get the latest libpq version.
Дата
Ответы debug=1 supposed to be working? Any clue where I should look to see why I always get a catastrophic error when I enable it?  ("Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin@wazagua.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc

From: Joel Fradkin [mailto:jfradkin@wazagua.com]
Sent: 21 July 2005 14:12
To: Dave Page; pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [ODBC] what is best way to get the latest libpq version.

OK I grabbed Connection, Qresult, Results, And convert off csv.

Does that get me up to date using the snapshot as the original source (also it converted to .net when I opened it and is compiling ok, so I must of mucky-mucked it up trying to create the project in .net).

Use a CVS client (I use TortoiseCVS) to keep up to date. It's the only way you know for sure you are up to date. Also, compile from the command line using the win32.mak makefile e.g. " nmake /f win32.mak ". Doing it in the GUI will be more tricky as you won't necessarily get the build settings right (even I didn't when I tried the other day). You may need to run vcvars32.bat to setup the VC++ environment. Finally, use VC++ 6 if you have it. .NET may make you dependent on newer versions of the runtime libraries that we haven't tested.

/D