Re: what is best way to get the latest libpq version.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: what is best way to get the latest libpq version.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Joel Fradkin
Sent: 20 July 2005 21:14
To: 'Joel Fradkin'; pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] what is best way to get the latest libpq version.

I compiled the snapshot version ok in visual studio 6 version of C++ (couldn’t seem to figure out the .net configuration, but I am not a c++ guy).

I did get one warning

d:\joel\wazagua_src\psqlodbc\results.c(3063) : warning C4101: 'conn' : unreferenced local variable

Is this something I need worry about?

Also is that the most fixed code or do I need to get on a csv or something.

That warning is fixed in CVS already, but no, you don't need to worry about it. CVS is always the most up to date code, and does have some major memory leaks fixed which are in 08.01.0001.

/D

Сообщение: Re: what is best way to get the latest libpq version.
Сообщение: Re: what is best way to get the latest libpq version.