Re: Patch for Libpq enabled psqlodbc

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Patch for Libpq enabled psqlodbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Anoop,

Wow, that's some size of patch (and great to see - well done to you and your colleagues at Pervasive)! I think the best bet is for me to produce a test build that we can then distribute for people on the list to test. I'll try to do that today or tomorrow.

Are you ready for the inevitable flood of bug reports? :-)

Regards, Dave.

From: Anoop Kumar [mailto:anoopk@pervasive-postgres.com]
Sent: 12 July 2005 09:44
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Cc: Dave Page
Subject: Patch for Libpq enabled psqlodbc

Hi,

Here is the patch for the libpq enabled psqlodbc. Please provide your suggestions and feedbacks on this to help improving the performance and rectifying other issues.

It is just the first step towards a more efficient and stable psqlodbc, and needs a lot of improvements which heavily depends on the contributions from the community.

libpqconnection.h, attached as a separate file should be added to the source folder.

Thanks and Regards

Anoop Kumar