Re: serverlog function (log_destination file)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: serverlog function (log_destination file)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I see the problems with the existing mechanisms, but just to float an
idea - what about adding a GUC variable that can be used to specify an
amount of shared memory to use as a fifo area in which a copy of the log
output is stored for return to clients that might want it (accessing it
via internal functions)?

Regards, Dave