Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www

You are still the only actual volunteer at the moment :-)

Of course, you are free to bail out if you don't agree with the
direction things are taking, but we'd obviously prefer it if you didn't!

Regards, Dave.

PS. Of course, I and others will always offer any help and assistance
with the existing stuff & servers etc. as required even if we're not
voluteering as such.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.