Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www

No, not entirely bye--bye vision :-). The idea is to use Bricolage to
generate the template* content that will be automatically integrated
with the main website (because the main site is built entirely from CVS,
I invisage the output from Bricolage being automatically checked into
the pgweb CVS - probably by a cron job). This will still need
integration with the main site, work in Bricolage to setup templates
etc, configuration of the auto-checkin of templates to the pgweb CVS,
and some way to navigate all the content. I'm not entirely sure that the
treeview idea will work - that will need investigation.

* Note there is conflicting use of the word template here. Bricolage (as
I understand it) inserts content into templates to produce the output.
In our framework it's the other way round - the template contains the
content, and the framework applys the formatting to it to produce the
output. So, content + a Bricolage template should be able to produce a
pgweb template!

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.