Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www

Because the aim is to integrate it with the existing main website to
take advantage of the resilient architecture we've been building over
the last 6 months, as well as to fold another sub-site in the main site
for design/organisation. Using an existing CMS (which, every time anyone
investigated them in the past we found were not suitable for one reason
or another) we will have to start all this over again, and still have a
separate site and associated servers for us to maintain and to confuse
users with.

Besides, the guts of a CMS are not that difficult to build - we don't
need any of the complex features most offer, except a simple markup
language. I can say that with confidence having written most of a simple
custom CMS at work over the last 2 weeks.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.