Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hi,

If you want to eventually replace techdocs (which is something that
needs to be done at some point), then you should use PHP as that is what
we use on the PostgreSQL webservers (currently PHP4 though). ASP.NET is
not really an option, not only because it's a whole new environment to
install and maintain, but also because I wouldn't be surprised if the
only people in this group that are experienced in C# (which I assume you
would use) or .NET are Magnus and myself (and presumably you).

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: