Heads up: developer.pgadmin.org being replaced

От Dave Page
Тема Heads up: developer.pgadmin.org being replaced
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Just for info: I'm in the process of replacing developer.pgadmin.org.
The new box will be running slackware-current and will be updated on a
regualr basis. Unfortunately there will be some disruption whilst I move
things onto the new server:

1) The old CVS will migrate to Subversion on the new box. This means
that automated scripts such as snapshot builds and translation
statistics may go cuckoo and need updating. I'll fix everything at this
end, but if you build snapshots locally, you will need to migrate to
SVN.

2) The Apache doc directories are moving to
/var/www/developer.pgadmin.org and /var/www/www.pgadmin.org. If you
maintain any official builds, the upload location will change, and
scripts will need to be updated.

3) Home directories for those with user accounts on the system have been
copied across already. Please don't do anything you want to keep on the
old box - instead use dev.pgadmin.org.

There may be more - if I miss anything, please let me know.

Regards, Dave.