Re: Feature Requests

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Feature Requests
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

________________________________

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org on behalf of Adam Rich
Sent: Sat 7/1/2006 11:26 PM
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Feature Requests

1) Can a new "triggers" branch be added to the schema tree?
(The modified tree would end with Tables, Triggers, Types, Views).
This would let me view all the triggers in one place without having to search
3 levels deep, beneath Tables/$table/triggers for every table.

Triggers are naturally tied to views and tables though, so to attach them to the schema would not make sense.

2) Can a "view data" -like screen be added to the table window or tree?
I'd like to view and/or quickly edit table data with a single click, rather than
having to right-click, scroll through a menu, open and then manage
a new window.

Just click the appropriate button on the toolbar when you've selected the table/view in the tree.

Regards, Dave