Re: printing table-structure

От Dave Page
Тема Re: printing table-structure
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

There was in pgAdmin I, circa 1998, however no-one ever used it so it
got dropped when pgAdmin II was written. Probably your best bet is to
copy/paste the SQL from the SQL pane into another app and print it from
there. I will look into adding a simple print option for that, but it
won't be the full-blown reporting option we had years ago.

> I thought to develope a solution for
> myself, but can't, because I don't know if pgadmin is developed in
> Delphi ( I am really new pgadmin).

pgAdmin is written in C++ - you are welcome to hack it yourself if you
have an itch - please send any patches to pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org

Regards, Dave