Re: system objects

От Dave Page
Тема Re: system objects
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Dagoberto
Torres
Sent: 19 February 2005 23:06
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] system objects

> Hello
>
> I'm using pgAdmin III 1.2.0 compiled november 29 2004.
> Some time ago I decided to click the display systmem objects
> option, since then I can't switch it off (even it says it's
> off it really keeps on internally).
Eh? What do you mean 'it really keeps on internally?' pgAdmin actually
stores the schema data on each treeview node - if the node isn't there
because system objects are turned off, then the data isn't there either.
> The main problem is that fails when restoring a backup made
> with the same pgAdmin because of a conflict with one of those
> system objects.
The system objects option does not affect backups or restores in any way
at all. Perhaps if you supplied the error message you are seeing we
might be more able to help
Regards, Dave

От: "Dagoberto Torres"
Сообщение: system objects
От: "Jared Evans"
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 core dump on FreeBSD 5.3