Re: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

From: Dave Cramer [mailto:pg@fastcrypt.com]
Sent: 17 January 2005 21:50
To: Dave Page
Cc: Andreas Pflug; pgadmin-hackers
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin

Well, I'm sorry to say I still can't get rid of the warning.

wx-windows complete rebuild without the enable-debug option
complete rebuild of pgadmin3

and still the window pops up :(
 When you reconfigured, just you use --disable-debug ? Might be worth trying as configure can remember
previous options and silently reuse them in my experience - explictly countering them, or a completely clean
rebuild is the only safe way.
Regards, Dave.