Re: Stupid reminder re docs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Stupid reminder re docs
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Yes, I have loaded the docs into the database. You will need to modify
the current version in global/settings.php, and add appropriate links
from the docs pages.

Lemme know if you need me to do anything further.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me