Re: font size

От Dave Page
Тема Re: font size
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Well the best guide is probably: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/

I haven't double checked it, but I don't think the font size is actually
an issue anyway, as long as the user is not prevented from altering the
size using the options on their browser. From recollection, there's
probably not much (if anything) on the new site that would prevent it
getting at least an A rating (the minimum expected in Rightpondia),
particularly as I saw Omar added alt tags for all the layout related
graphics the other day.

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: