Re: Torrents

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Torrents
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hi David,

What's your gborg uid? I'll give you CVS access to update things there.

For consistency with the rest of the new site, I think it would be best
to simply store the torrent files on bt.postgresql.org, and link them
all from the main site. Any objections to that? I' not sure there's much
point in including every ftp file - perhaps the current 8.x, 7.4.x,
7.3.x tarballs and popular binaries?

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: