Re: Ready to launch?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Ready to launch?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Err, probably not - he hasn't had much to do with the new site's code.

Besides, to give an example, if considering one docs page (which
accounts for the vast majority of the site), there are 10 php scripts
involved (the main site handler, the doc handler, plus settings, global
funtions and Pear code), as well as a record in the database. Checking
the freshness of each of those will likely cost more or at least as much
as just serving the page anyway (remember, it's spidering form the same
machine, so there is no real network bottleneck), and would be
particularly tricky to code well I imagine.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: