Re: Ready to launch?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Ready to launch?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

At the moment it spiders the whole site, exactly as you wrote it (with
the exception that it ignores /redir).

> > I have a suspicion that it might not be avoiding saving
> duplicate links
> > but I haven't checked that yet.
>
> If it was *that* stupid, the mirroring would take *much* more than 20
> minutes. ;]

Would it? I don't know how many links there are to the doc sets. Mind
you, I suppose each doc links to the next and previous, so it would hit
each at least 3 times which it clearly isn't.

Regards, Dave.