Re: Proposal for change in approach in developer listings

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Proposal for change in approach in developer listings
Дата
Список pgsql-www

It hasn't really changed. I have updated a couple of folks descriptions
and added Alexey as there is no doubt he has put a lot of work into the
framework - but that's no different from what I would have done on
developer.postgresql.org anyway. Afaict, other than that just the source
& layout have been tidied up during the move.

Regards, Dave