Re: New site - mirroring issues

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New site - mirroring issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www

OK, thanks.

> Once again: you can't have both foo.html and directory foo/
> on a static
> mirror. Therefore you need only to get directory foo/ and an
> index.html
> file within it. To achieve this, you *only* need to change links on
> dynamic website from foo to foo/. You don't need to touch or
> rename the
> foo.html template itself.

Ahh, yes - that got it - thanks. On further investigation I realised
that other similar files/directories were unnaffected - the difference
being that for /about/ for example, we had

about/
about.html
about/index.html

With the latter being the file that was actually served. With
about/casestudies, the index.html was missing.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: