Re: New site - minor problem

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New site - minor problem
Дата
Список pgsql-www

No, it doesn't. All it does is reorganise the page of flags so those in
the user's country are shown at the top.

Automatic selection of mirrors has caused big problems in the (distant)
past for the project, and only about a week ago for me on php.net :-(
Whatever we do, the user must have some control so they can easily
select a different mirror in the case of a problem with any site, even
the primary.

Regards, Dave.