Re: www side projects

От Dave Page
Тема Re: www side projects
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Auto selection of mirror has been somewhat problematic in the past, and
doesn't always work for other projects (php.net often gives me trouble
for example).

However, the new mirror tracker has been testing to see which sites are
suitable configured for rr, and the db schema has been updated to all
specification of 'primary' mirrors. When I've got the new site mirroring
properly, I will crack on with that job.

>  o Contact mirror sites to get them to support virtual host
> configuration
>    we need to do round robin DNS and other related stuff

See above :-)

Regards, Dave.