Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

I have to agree. Not only the size itself, but the design loses much of
the contentfrom the front page that over the last couple of years we
have found valuable to include.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal