Re: bad pg_hba.conf file

От Dave Page
Тема Re: bad pg_hba.conf file
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

This should really be on a PostgreSQL list, not a pgadmin one, but
seeing as it's a quickie, you appear to be missing the method value on
the 'local all all' entry. You need to specify how matches to that line
will be authenticated - eg. md5, trust etc.

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: I can't choose Catalan language in the list!