Re: Still can't find ODBC driver in Data Source Administrator

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Still can't find ODBC driver in Data Source Administrator
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Gene Farrelly
Sent: 06 October 2004 03:11
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [ODBC] Still can't find ODBC driver in Data Source Administrator

I've installed the latest postgres ODBC driver from the gborg site.  I've confirmed that the driver appears in my registry and in the odbcinst.ini file.  I ran a recent MDAC update from Microsoft (v2.8).  Yet, I can't seem to get the postgres driver to come up in the windows Data Source Administrator.

I need to set up the ODBC driver so I can run reports on the data in our postgres database.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions of things for me to try.

Hi,

Can you confirm the existance of the resistry keys in http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/cvs/co.php/psqlodbc/psqlodbc.reg?r=1.4 please, and also check the locatiopn of psqlodbc.dll on your system? It should be in your Windows\System32 directory, unless there is a full path to it specified in the registry, in which case it should be there.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Thanks - Part One - Re: Executing SP in VB6
Сообщение: Re: Thanks - Part One - Re: Executing SP in VB6