Contrib/earthdistance missing from cvsweb.

От Dave Page
Тема Contrib/earthdistance missing from cvsweb.
Дата
Re: Contrib/earthdistance missing from cvsweb.  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www
Hi Marc,

I always seem to get problems checking out the earthdistance contrib
module from CVS. Tom mentioned in the past that this was because you had
experimented with it when trying to split the repository.

I can get at it if I checkout pgsql vs. pgsql-server (or vice-versa, I
forget which), but as this module is also missing from cvsweb, it would
be good if you could fix it. Please :-)

Cheers, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: