Re: load project problems with pgAdmin II

От Dave Page
Тема Re: load project problems with pgAdmin II
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Donald,

You're welcome to use our code as an example of course, but it is pretty complex, and probably not the best help there is out there.

Regards, Dave

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Donald Fraser
Sent: 17 August 2004 09:27
To: [pgADMIN]
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] load project problems with pgAdmin II

Thanks Dave,
line terminators - arh yes, that will be it ;-). All other projects that I use CVS with have unix style line terminators.
Should have cottoned on to that one myself as I did look at the buildall.bat file and noticed that it was unreadable using notepad!
Been a long time since I did any real Windows programming and even longer when it comes to VB - 6 years.
I'm not trying to modify pgAmin II, just use it as a starting point/ reference on how you used ADO to connect to postgreSQL.
I have to write some code to publish data from a postgresql database to Reuters using an xl spread sheet - yuk, thought I'd check out your code to give me a head start...
thanks again,
Regards
Donald Fraser.