Re: Request for download stats on release

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Request for download stats on release
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Yeah, but I think what Peter was suggesting was that if you got the same
figure from the same mirrors for 8.0, then at least you could say 'well,
it looks like a 175% increase over last time from these 10 mirrors,
let's assume the rest are the same'

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: