Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available
Дата
Список pgsql-www

OK, I can do that.

> Also, we have no "uninstall" option on the START menu.  Is
> this intentional?  I used the control panel to uninstall the
> previous version.

I'm a neat freak when it comes to menus so tend not to add uninstall
options to the Start menu that simply replicate what's in Add/Remove
Programs (which I think is where it should be anyway). You can also
right-click the msi file and select uninstall incidently, and there is a
todo item to allow add/remove components, uninstall and repair options
if you run the installer a second time.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: