Re: pgadmin not able to run after local administrator priviledge removed

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin not able to run after local administrator priviledge removed
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
It sounds like it is trying to write a logfile in a location where you no longer have write access. I don't have the source to hand, and haven't used pga2 for some time now (it's not really supported any more), but have a look under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin II and look for a string value called 'Logfile' or 'Log File' (I forget which it is). Change the value to a file that you can write to.

Regards, Dave

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Cheng, Simon (Capital Markets)
Sent: 20 July 2004 19:25
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin not able to run after local administrator priviledge removed

Hi,

I used to have local administrative priviledge on my PC and I was able to start pgAdmin II without any problem. I also can run it on other PC which I have only "power user" authority. BTW, there are on windows 2000. I got the following error message when I tried to run pgAdmin after my local admin priviledge was removed.

ole0.bmp

Any comments about this are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Simon

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endorsed by the author's employer.

Вложения