Re: HI

От Dave Page
Тема Re: HI
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Enrico (or do you prefer Scotty?),

We would welcome your involvement in the project - any contribution,
however small or large is appreciated. I sent an email to the odbc list
last week
(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-odbc/2004-06/msg00059.php),
detailing some of the work that needs to be done and giving a little
background. As this is open source, I'm obviously not going to assign
you a task :-), but please feel free to look at whatever interests you
there, or look at some of the bugs/feature requests on the website at
gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc if you prefer.

Regards, Dave.