Re: psqlODBC LGPL Licence

От Dave Page
Тема Re: psqlODBC LGPL Licence
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Eisentraut [mailto:peter_e@gmx.net]
Sent: Mon 7/19/2004 8:17 PM
To: Dave Page; pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] psqlODBC LGPL Licence

> As long as you are describing the authorship, both should be listed, as
> is done in notice.txt.

Yeah, I'm not suggesting we remove them from the licence/credits etc, but rather the version resource for the Windows
DLL.If you look at the list of drivers in the ODBC driver manager, it's that name you see as the supplier of the
driver.It's been that long since they've been involved that I think it would be better to see PGDG there as the primary
distributor.

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: 07.05.0001 Snapshot available
Сообщение: Re: 07.05.0001 Snapshot available