Re: Casting to money

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Casting to money
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Double quotes are used for object names - "MySchema"."MyTable" for example. I didn't even bother testing them.

> postgres=# select '123.45'::money;
>    money
> ---------
>   $123.45
> (1 row)

Now that's interesting - on the Windows server, pgAdmin gets a blank string back. On further investigation, this is
lookinglike an encoding issue in which pgAdmin (well, wxWidgets) isn't converting the £ to utf-8 and back correctly. It
doesappear to be working correctly in psql.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards, Dave.