Re: How to load the real pgsql.conf and pg_hba.conf ?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: How to load the real pgsql.conf and pg_hba.conf ?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
Sent: 26 September 2006 12:29
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] How to load the real pgsql.conf and pg_hba.conf ?

Hi list,

I tryed to open the pg_hba.conf and pgsql.conf from my server but it was in a linux system and I am in a Windows system.

How to open this files without copying from my computer ?

Is it possible ?

Yes, you need the adminpack (instrumentation functions) loaded into your maintenance database first (http://www.pgadmin.org/download/adminpacks.php), and then you'll be able to edit those files by selecting the options on the Tools -> Server Configuration menu.

Regards, Dave.