Re: Crash while trying to open some help page

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Crash while trying to open some help page
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Nope, I can reproduce that too.

<snip backtrace>

> is this a known bug? PgAdmin3 was just compiled from the
> latest SVN source
> (r5368). My system otherwise is a
>
> Linux idefix 2.6.11.4-21.12-default #1 Wed May 10 09:38:20
> UTC 2006 i686 i686
> i386 GNU/Linux
> SuSE Linux 9.3 (i586)
> wxWindows is wxGTK-2.7.0.

That's a wxWidgets bug. It does however go away if I replace the
functions-datetime.html file with a more recent copy, so there must be
something in the HTML it doesn't like. Those docs need updating before
release anyway so this shouldn't be an issue. I'll try not to forget to
check :-)

Thanks, Dave.