Re: Error on start PgAdmin (didn't find pgpass.conf)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Error on start PgAdmin (didn't find pgpass.conf)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
Sent: 13 September 2006 13:49
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Error on start PgAdmin (didn't find pgpass.conf)

Hil list,

Every time I start pgadmin it reports an error like the attached image.

What version? (And there is no attachment)

It reports that the system can't find the following file pgpass.conf. And it really don't exist I look for it but didn't get it in any place.

It will normally create it manually if required. Do you have permission to write files in the location its looking in?

Regards, Dave.