Re: [Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard
Дата
Список pgsql-www

ASPSeek can as well (they're called stopwords) but it won't help in this
case because even if we don't ignore IN et al. it'll still match
virtually every page.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard