Re: GUI Interface

От Dave Page
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Tony,

I have eventually found a bug which did what you described - when
closing a minimised window, an incorrect size/position value was
returned by wxWidgets and saved. This was certainly not a cross-platform
quirk as you described it (I've seen the exact same bug in VB apps
before now). This has now been fixed in SVN.

Please state what other 'quirks' you are referring to, and if they are
bugs I will fix them. If not, please update your site per your statement
above.

Regards, Dave