Re: GUI Interface

От Dave Page
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general

From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Kenneth Downs
Sent: 14 May 2006 23:12
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] GUI Interface

gentoo linux on an AMD.  here are some stats, if you tell me any other packages you need versions for I can provide those.

Thanks.

kernel 2.6.8
KDE 3.3.2
gtk+ 2.4.14
pgadmin3 1.2.2

The window manager would be whatever the default for KDE is.

OK, the first thing you really should do is upgrade to pgAdmin 1.4.2 and (if building form source) wxWidgets 2.6.3. There have been *loads* of fixes since 1.2.x in pgAdmin and wxWidgets 2.5.x which is what 1.2 was normally built against.

Regards, Dave.