Re: GUI Interface

От Dave Page
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general

It's possible - drag 'n' drop is entirely handled by the Styled Text
Control from wxWidgets rather than pgAdmin though, so it should be
possible to reproduce it in other STC's in the app - for example, the
function defintion on the Function dialogue. I'd be interested if this
is possible as it should then be fairly easy to whip up a test case for
the wx guys to look at.

Regards, Dave