Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

The next version of psqlODBC (that has just gone into CVS tip after
months of work and debate) uses it, and would break almost completely
should it be removed, therefore any backwards incompatible change should
be avoided imho. And 2 or 4 could cause chaos for Windows users if
different DLL builds get mixed up.

Regards, Dave.