Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I was merely pointing out the similarities and do realise there are
alternatives in this case. I have nothing against the GPL itself for
those that want to use it. Personally after having to deal with what I
can only describe as rude and arrogant fanatics from gnu.org I would
never use it again myself though.

> See also the pgAdmin list for what they did:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2004-09/msg00357.php

I can only assume you didn't read that too closely, or didn't notice who
you were replying to :-)

Regards, Dave.