Re: pgadmin.log

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin.log
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

I'd prefer not to be honest. Aside from never having a complaint before, it makes it far more visible, helping prevent
theinexperienced user from missing the fact that the log is there at all. If it were hidden, it's not beyond
imaginationfor a log to remain undiscovered and continually growing (of course, that /shouldn't/ happen with default
settingsand no errors but...).

Regards, Dave.