Re: Edit grid crashes adding new rows to table with autoincrement primary key.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Edit grid crashes adding new rows to table with autoincrement primary key.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hmm, OK. If you recreate that table in a scratch database do you then
get the same error when editting, or is the problem confined to the
original tables?

Another thing to try - please switch the log level to debug under File
-> Options, and capture the error in the most minimal test case possible
(to avoid generating a 40GB logfile!). I'd be a little surprised if I'm
honest, but there might just be a clue in it. It might also be worth
checking the server logs.

Regards, Dave.