Re: Query results in grid, new patch

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Query results in grid, new patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

:-)

My build was actually quite fast on battery power last night. I wonder
if it's because when I rehashed the Makefiles recently I included the
headers in pgadmin3_SOURCES rather than noinst_HEADERS (as recommended
by the automake docs).

/D

Сообщение: Re: Buildproblems on OSX 10.3 due to libxml2
Сообщение: Re: Buildproblems on OSX 10.3 due to libxml2