Re: Need license clarification on some web graphics

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Need license clarification on some web graphics
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Come to think of it, the pgAdmin elephant is an original from Andreas
Pflug. It's certainly under Artistic Licence from us, probably BSD if we
ask him nicely (if anyone wants to of course).

http://www.pgadmin.org/

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: