Re: problem while adding a database server to PGAdmin III

От Dave Page
Тема Re: problem while adding a database server to PGAdmin III
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of ktmreality (sent by Nabble.com)
Sent: 06 February 2006 23:04
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] problem while adding a database server to PGAdmin III

Hi.

I just installed PGAdmin III on my machine and I am having a problem while adding a database server to PGAdmin III. Everytime I try to add a server clicking on "ADD SERVER" icon PGAdmin freezes. I let it be for a long time still nothing happens. then i had to remove it from the task manager. Can anyone help? thanks in advance.

I can't think of anything that might cause it to freeze, but perhaps the dialogue is displaying off-screen. Try closing pgAdmin, deleting the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin III\Properties registry key using regedit, and then restarting pgAdmin.

Regards, Dave