Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Yeah, that's pretty much how pgInstaller works - we let initdb create
the config file, then tweak some values using some C code. The user can
then use pgAdmin (or a text editor) to tweak to taste.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for
Сообщение: Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for