Re: Question about Postgresql time fields(possible bug)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Question about Postgresql time fields(possible bug)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

pgAdmin III leaves all data checks in the hands of the database and
doesn't try to second guess what may or may not be valid - constraints
and regional settings might easily affect what is or isn't valid or how
client data is interpreted by the server.

Besides, 24:00:00 is an accepted way of indicating a leap second.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24-hour_notation

Regards, Dave