Re: How to keep format of views source code as entered?

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: How to keep format of views source code as entered?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Jan 7, 2021, at 08:19, Markhof, Ingolf <ingolf.markhof@de.verizon.com> wrote:
> I want the SLQ code of my views stored as I entered it. Is there any way to achieve this? Or will I be forced to
maintainmy views SQL code outside of PostgreSQL views?

The text that you get back from the PostgreSQL system catalogs is based on the parsed version of the view definition,
ratherthan the literal text you entered.  Generally, you maintain your view definition separately in a source code
controlsystem in its original form.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

От: "Markhof, Ingolf"
Сообщение: How to keep format of views source code as entered?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: How to keep format of views source code as entered?